HOW IT WORKS – 7 STEPS
1. The Client sends me an email containing an area to be visualized (e.g. 54 m2) and the type of interior space (living room, three bedroom apartment with bathroom, etc.)
2. I send a quote to the Client as well as a model contract for them to complete.
3. When the quote is accepted and the contract concluded (a scanned copy of the contract is signed), an organizational form is completed.
DOWNLOAD ORGANIZATIONAL FORM: Form EN
4. 50% advance payment of the total quoted amount is required.
5. A set of test and non-rendered visualizations and 2 photorealistic visualizations are made for consultation (at this stage the Developer may introduce any changes). If there are any comments, the visualizations are being updated until the Client is fully satisfied.
6. The remaining payment of 50% of the total price is made once the Client accepts the design.
7. A set* of photorealistic visualizations of the best quality is made and sent (*depending on the space a set is a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 7 shots per room).
The service includes preparation of the visualization of interiors. If you are interested in a comprehensive interior design service (i.e. visualizations, equipment lists with cost calculation / technical drawings / material specification), please visit the website: http://www.kingakolodziej.pl